It’s a procedure that uses fine needles to puncture the skin and create a controlled skin injury in order to rejuvenate skin. It's best known for Acne scarring but also is amazing for thickening your epidermis.
It involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilized needles. The small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger. You might also hear it called collagen induction therapy.
- Dark spots or patches on your skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Large pores
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Stretch Marks
- Sun Damage
- Fine lines and Wrinkles
Microneedling with 5 berry pigment control peel: $230
Wage war on pigmentation, photo damaged skin, and increase collagen with 7% TCA peel paired with the collagen inducing treatment of microneedling.
depending on different skin types treatments can go from 3-10 sessions.
It’s not a quick fix. It takes time to notice a difference. That’s because your body is healing itself. Most people need a few treatments before they see any change.
Healing time. It may take days or weeks to heal, depending on how deep the needles pierce your skin.
Pain and redness. You may have some minor pain after the procedure, and your skin may be red for a few days.
Peeling. Your skin may feel tight and flake a bit while it heals.
Bruising and bleeding. There’s usually no bleeding during microneedling. But deep microneedling treatments may cause the skin to bleed or bruise.
Possible scarring. Microneedling isn’t a good idea for people who’ve had keloids, scars that look like large bubbles on the skin. It could make the condition worse.
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. It can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
The procedure uses a special applicator with an abrasive surface to gently sand away the thick outer layer of the skin to rejuvenate it.
Microdermabrasion is considered a safe procedure for most skin types and colors. People might choose to get the procedure if they have the following skin concerns:
- fine lines and wrinkles
- hyperpigmentation, age spots and brown spots
- enlarged pores and blackheads
- acne and acne scars
- stretch marks
- dull-looking skin complexion
- uneven skin tone and texture
- sun damage
Microdermabrasion + Chemical Peel $155
These two treatments work in harmony together and achieve beautiful results. While Microdermabrasion removes the top layer of your skin and buff it up the chemical peel drives antioxidants into the living part of the skin.
The chemical peels are selected depending on your skin type.
Pumpkin peel: enzymes from pumpkin, papaya and pomegranate dissolve and regenerate your skin while brightening and digesting proteins. Lactic acid 5% diminishes surface skin cells. no downtime and no shedding
Oxygen peel: breathes back life into your skin. brightens, tightens, minimizes pores, reduce dull uneven texture, lift and firm, increase elasticity, reduce pigmentation
5 berry pigment control: Tca peel is perfect for photo aging, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and acne. 7% TCA and the reparative, protective, and anti-aging benefits from 5 berries: Cranberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, and bearberry
A skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cell and peach fuzz from your face. This aims to make your surface skin smooth, youthful and radiant.
Dermaplaning + Chemical Peel $150
Both treatments work amazing apart but they are also powerful when combined.
since dermaplaning enables acid solution to to reach in deeper levels of the skin the treatment results in glowing and refreshed skin.
Peels depend on your skin type.
Basic Facials $75
Hyperpigmentation facial: Fine lines, wrinkles and sun spots are all bio markers of sun damage that has accumulated over the years.
This photo-aged facial will lighten sun spots, and refine the skin’s texture. This facial feature powerful skin brighteners
including Vitamin C and Tyrosinase Inhibitors.
Hydrating facial: This Ultra-Hydrating Facial is a luxurious facial that is designed to promote gentle cell renewal while
drenching the skin in hydration. Say goodbye to dry and flaky skin and hello to radiant and nourished skin.
Refreshing facial: This Age Management Treatment is more than just a facial! By incorporating gentle alpha hydroxy acids
with skin balancing ingredients, the skin will be transformed into a smoother and more refined appearance.
Glow Up facial: A red carpet facial that will leave the skin incredibly healthy and glowing. Combining the power of oxygen
and enzymes, this facial is designed for all skin types and conditions.
Enzyme facial: This elegant treatment combines the mild exfoliation of enzymes, lactic acid and jojoba beads to leave dull
skin brightened and rejuvenated. Antioxidants, vitamin C and peptides will firm, tighten and plump, leaving the skin
youthful and glowing!
Nano Infusion $130
After performing Dermaplaning antioxidant serums (depending on your skin type) are infused into your skin to provide further nourishing and plumpness. this treatment leaves the skin incredibly hydrated, smooth, and glowing.
Pumpkin enzyme + nano infusion $150
This treatment leaves the skin hydrated, while toning and evening skin tone. Gentle enzymes including pumpkin, pomegranate enzymes will promote cell renewal while antioxidant serums nourish the skin. Leaves skin feeling radiant.
Chemical Peel Facials! $100-$130
- 5 berry peel + 15% Tca : recommended for aging, acne, pigmentation. full epidermal peeling. Benefits of TCA to achieve peelings along with the brightening properties of 5 berries. heavy shedding 14 days
- Regenerative layered peel: gentle but effective peel will leave your skin glowing. 5 berry with pumpkin peel. mild shedding
- oxygen berry peel: advanced peel incorporates benefits of oxygen and 5 berries while TCA promotes peeling. Treatment leaves skin smooth, bright, and glowing. mild shedding
- berry pumpkin peel: advanced peel drenches skin in powerful antioxidants and skin brightening properties of 5 berries. pumpkin enzymes and 5 berries will leave skin smooth, brighter, and firmer. provides moderate flaking depending on layers applied.
- customized oxygen peel: this customized peel combines the benefits of oxygen peel that oxygenates and detoxifies while an advanced chemical peel (5 berry or 15% TCA) targets pigmentation, acne, fine lines and more. mild, moderate, to heavy peeling depending on layers applied.
- Oxygen Acne buster: targets unwanted bacteria and dead skin build up leading to active breakouts. oxygen kills bacteria while calming and healing acne lesions. can be a welcome peel or combined with another peel for stronger results.
- oxygen power brightening: good for all skin types. this brightening and tightening facial breathes life back into dull, tired skin. combination of oxygen + pumpkin enzymes clear away dead skin build up, increase cellular turn over and leaving skin glowing with hydration.
Lactic action 30: A superior exfoliation treatment that rejuvenates the skin while brightening the skin. Incorporating Lactic
Acid, this peel treatment will increase your skin’s natural moisture supply, restore its natural barrier and target
pigmentation. For best results, a series of six treatments is recommended.
Protein lift oxygen therapy $80
achieve incredible lifting and firming with this treatment.Increases cardiovascular system helping to oxygenate tired skin cells to lift, firm, and tighten skin.
Back Facial $120
This back treatment is designed for refining the skin of the back and includes a deep cleansing and
exfoliation treatment. This soothing back treatment leaves the skin on the back clearer, smoother and healthier.
With 5 Berry Pigment Peel or Pumpkin Peel $150